Monday, November 12, 2012

#1 - Okay, the obvious. Hubs.

Who:  John Dunning, my husband and chaperone

Why: He's a super duper great guy. He is generous, accepting, honest, compassionate, hard-working, the list goes on and on... He is also the only person I am legally allowed to secks. So if you're wondering if you can take me literally, ever, on this blog, the answer is 'nope'. At least not when I say I'm gonna hump someone into next week. We signed a contract, and we've been over it. It is a concise and binding agreement.

John comes from good stock. His entire family is the same way. They are some of the most generous people I have ever met, and I have met Mother Teresa. Okay, I never actually met her, but that point was important for making my case of how generous my in-laws are. And honest. And kind.

John has a knack with all things mechanical. He learned much of that from his father. If it's broken, he can fix it if he has the right tools and fixin' things, and that's pretty hot. He learned how to work until you're literally going to drop from his Momma. John would rather die than tap out. He has awesome man-handling arms, and he is at times (at least I think) supernaturally strong. He's a good shot, and that will come in very handy in a zombie apocolypse. John and his ex-wife raised two of the most well-behaved children you could ever meet. Well, they're adults now, but I'll kiss your ass if you catch them not minding their Ps and Qs. Though he came from pretty humble beginnings, John and his partner started a successful company and have been running for over 10 years, and stayed afloat even during the economic crisis. He has laser beam focus, and I severely lack any semblance of that. He likes to listen to music and... TADA! I'm a singer. We go together like peas and carrots. Sometimes peas and jelly beans... but mostly peas and carrots.

Also, if I tried to write a blog about people I would secks, and since I'm legally obligated to secks my husband, I think it only appropriate to talk about him. But he is all that and a batmobile.

How:  Any way he wants it except for the way(s) I find repulsive or too painful to consider. Nowhere does that contract say anything about that. We've been over it. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment